French veteran Jeannie Longo’s husband and coach Patrice Ciprelli is facing disciplinary action following allegations that he bought erythropoietine (EPO) in 2007, the French cycling federation said on Tuesday.
Miiiight have been one of the best commuting days ever.
– Stem on the cross bike is now FULLY SLAMMED. Photos coming, once I cut the steerer tube.
– Rode behind a cute woman on a Surly Long Haul Trucker on 108. She had pannier mounts.
– Had no coffee at the house, so I rode through Durham (Because it’s Friday morning) and got an espresso at BNG. Drank it standing up. Got excited.
– I got waved at by a hot chick in a silver Honda Fit.
– Rode down Watson road. Discovered some trails. Rode down the trails. They dead-ended at a swamp. While riding, I caught my two-year old shorts on a branch and ripped them:
– Two miles later, rescued an ornery snapping turtle out of the middle of Watson Road. Prodding him with my frame pump wasn’t working. I took my wheel off, put it in front of him, he crawled on it as he came to attack me, and then I ran with my turtle platter and dumped him in the woods.
– Met Collin in Newmarket. He gave me some new shorts/Keough power:
– Collin took me on some trails in Newmarket/Durham that are not designed for cross bikes. We rode them for about an hour and a half. I fell in love with my cross bike (again), because it can do ANYTHING. Further devising of plans for a Seacoast NH Rhonde.
– Oddly enough, the trails are known as the Sweet Trails (link is a .pdf of trail brochure and map).
ALSO, all profits from the shirt sales are being donated to charities in Vermont – which needs help, what with the storming lately. The names of the charities will be revealed once my office has power and I can fax in some paper work (because there are i’s to dot and t’s to cross).
BASICALLY, I’m killing it on the Internet today.
Other things I say are also available for licensing/tshirt creation.
I love the Wonkette for hilarious writing like this:
Barack Obama is still diligently working his way down the GOP’s War on Christmas wish list of giant white corporate castles built from the skulls of welfare recipients and two-headed glow in the dark ponies riddled with toxic-sludge-filled DNA…
It’s also the only site I’ve found that accurately parallels my own sadness.